CNC xPRO v2

Svetko
Hello,
I use the xPRO v2 CNC. When I work a little more complicated low relief, after a certain work time, there is a gradual slowdown and at the end of the machine stop, so that no error signal is displayed. Reprogramming Gcoda, the problem is repeated more or less at the same point. Universal Gcode Sender normally, after each command write OK. When the machine stops, UGS shows a series of OK, OK, OK, ... without codes y, y, z.
I do not use external drivers. The machine has no problem, all the connections are correct and the machine stops. I do not know what the problem is. Someone has had such problems and what is the solution. Best regards.