Convert groupwise to outlook pst

peter851

Try this brilliant third party groupwise to pst converter tool for convert groupwise to outlook pst. this tool can convert your groupwise into pst. This utility provides easy and smooth conversion from GroupWise to PST. This way, you can enjoy all the benefits of Microsoft platform without leaving GroupWise server completely, like user-friendliness, improved email archiving, familiar environment, and reduce training costs.This software is very powerful application which is easily performs the conversion. this tool can easily quickly converts the groupwise to outlook pst converter. The software has user friendly and graphical user interface. I am so glad to use this software and thankful for the products. you should try this brilliant tool.

to checkout this free version click here:- http://www.softmagnat.com/groupwise-to-outlook-pst-converter.html

Re: Convert groupwise to outlook pst

PatrickRoggers
I would like to suggest try Groupwise to Outlook converter from Bitdataconversion that can quickly convert Groupwise mailboxes into Outlook PST format. Groupwise to Outlook converter allow users to convert single as well multiple Groupwise mailboxes into Outlook PST format. It also featured with PST splitter that helps to Split larger PST files into smaller resultant PST format. The free trial version allows users to convert 25 items/folder as well.
GroupWise to Outlook converter
Download Link - DOWNLOAD