How to migrate Amazon workmail to office 365

How to migrate Amazon workmail to office 365

ryan851
If you searching tool for convert AWS to office365 then I don’t think there is any official method to migrate emails from Amazon workmail to Office 365 account. Neither AWS nor Office 365 provide such option. However there are several additional services available in web to avail workmail to office 365 migration. So as per my research I found amazon workmail to office 365 converter tool, this tool allows you to transfer emails from Workmail to Office 365 and many other email clients. Export Amazon WorkMail to Office 365 tool has been very well designed with features to migrate Amazon WorkMail mailboxes to Office 365 Platform. This tool allow user to Export Amazon WorkMail to Office 365 in just few Clicks. this tool support all office 365 plans and exchange versions. All users both technical or non technical can easily access this tool without any technical knowledge because no technical knowledge required for this tool in fact basic computer knowledge is enough to access this tool. you should try this tool without any hesitation.

Amazon WorkMail to Exchange Mailbox Mapping:-

On the other side, you can also perform automated mapping. You provide mailbox details in automated mapping of Exchange/Office 365 and WorkMail with CSV file. The software will map mailboxes of Amazon WorkMail to Office 365/Exchange automatically.

Note:-
You should try free version of Export Amazon WorkMail to Office 365 to perform migration from Amazon WorkMail to Office 365. With this version you can get to know the features of this tool. It allows you to migrate only 10 items per folder for free.

Download link:-  http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/export-amazon-workmail-to-office365.html