I am still shocked the Panthers walked away with a win today.

I am still shocked the Panthers walked away with a win today.

zhangzk
After being thoroughly dominated http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-wes-horton-jersey , the team woke up and overcame a 17 point deficit to beat the defending Super Bowl champs at home. Here’s the players who helped, and the ones that didn’t.WinnersTorrey SmithSmith hasn’t become a top wide receiver by any stretch, but over the last two games he’s absolutely showed up when the team needed it. He caught 4 passes for 61 yards, including a key catch and run on 4th and 10 for the Panthers final, lead changing drive on offense. He’s been often maligned by Panthers fans, but over the last two weeks he’s turned it on in a big way on key drives. Cam Newton trusts him, and it appears he’s finally found his groove.Michael PalardyDespite a crazy wind during this game http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-c.j.-anderson-jersey , Palardy consistently pinned Philadelphia in their own territory after punts. He gave the kicks enough hang time that his speedster Curtis Samuel was able to get down there and down the punts inside the five when he had his opportunities. Of all players, Palardy showed up from start to finish more than anyone else. Palardy continues to demonstrate why his extension was well deserved.Mario AddisonDespite going out early with a back injury, Addison was by far Carolina’s most consistent presence on the defensive line. He logged two sacks (though one was a simple miscue by Carson Wentz) and continued to get pressure on the outside. If Addison were to miss a significant amount of time, this defense would struggle to rush the passer.4th Quarter Cam NewtonNewton struggled for the large majority of the game, as the Eagles came after him early and often. However, after Curtis Samuel lit a fire under this offense, we saw Cam Newton let loose. He threw several beautiful passes at the end of the game and was on fire during the comeback effort. Cam may not be the most consistent quarterback http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-michael-palardy-jersey , but he is one of the best when he’s in do or die mode.Luke Kuechly and Thomas DavisKuechly hasn’t quite been the dominant force we know this season, but in this game he seemed to inch his way back. Davis meanwhile, continues to play angry. The defense as a whole didn’t play great, but these two made momentum shifting tackles when the defense absolutely needed them. Looking forward to at least one last hurrah for this amazing duo.LosersField goal unitCome on man, they let not one but two field goals get away due to mental mistakes. Can you imagine what the game would have looked like with two field goals on the board? Two weeks ago, the field goal unit bailed out the offense. This week, the fourth quarter offense bailed out the field goal unit.James BradberryAlshon Jeffrey put the hurt on Bradberry today. He consistently got open and consistently got catches. Were it not for one good play by Bradberry in the 4th Youth Luke Kuechly Jersey , Alshon would have all but silenced this team’s attempt at a comeback. The Panthers put a lot on Bradberry as their CB1, but this wasn’t the worst matchup he’s faced yet he got beat worse than he has all season.CoachingBruh. It took a herculean effort by Cam Newton and this offense in the end to win this game. This is the 3rd straight week that Carolina has beaten themselves with bad coaching. It shouldn’t require a two digit deficit to turn Cam Newton loose, and why is Michael Adams covering Zach Ertz? They figured it out in the end, against a good team at that, but this is three straight weeks of slow starts by the offense. This defense can no longer bail them out, the offense needs to score points. Good things happen when Curtis Samuel and DJ Moore are on the field. Use your weapons, it isn’t that hard.Assessing the Panthers individual season prop bets Betonline.ag has the following prop bets for Cam Newton and Christian McCaffrey’s season performance.I like the over on the 3 http://www.authenticscarolinapanthers.com/cheap-graham-gano-jersey ,450 yards the best of these three, then the over on the touchdown passes. I think Norv Turner will improve the Panthers passing numbers and we know Newton can throw for 4,000 yards if he has the receivers and the time to throw. He’s exceeded that number in four of his seven seasons and I think he will again in 2018. I’m having similar thinking on the passing touchdowns, where he has exceeded 23 in only three seasons. What I’m not sure about is that he may still throw a number of interceptions. Still 16.5 seems like a lot, which is one less than the most he has thrown in the past. So in that regard I have to think he will be under the 16.5. So in summary if you truly think Newton will take a step up in his performance then you can take that to bank with these prop bets. Next up is running back Christian McCaffrey. I find these bets curious as they do seem to account for an increase in touches running the ball but they only expect him to match his touchdown production. McCaffrey only rushed for 425 yards last season so the bet expects an increase there. Yet they don’t see any more than seven or eight touchdowns combined. With C.J. Anderson on board I have a hard time saying for sure McCaffrey will exceed 625 yards. I’d love to think so but we are talking cold hard cash here. I’m not one to throw money at wishful thinking. So I think the over on touchdowns is more likely of happening of the two but honestly until I see how Turner uses Anderson I’m going to take a wait and see approach here.