e Matterhorn is shining i

ylq

e Matterhorn is shining i

ylq
A point on the map is magnified by dreams into a space like a poem. The land in a dream, even if it is a mistake, should be a beautiful temptation. </p desert wilderness. Lonely smoke. Pingsha çç yellow into the sky. Countless times, countless times of fascination with Xinjiang, because of the "far town." The text of the seven-year-old bleak and mournful, so easily touched my heartstrings, the red waters, the white birds, the Jiangnan is the dream of many young people in the north, and the long rivers of the desert, the blue sky and the blue clouds, is also the feelings of the southerners. . In the fantasy of the children of Sanqiu Guizi and Shiliheli, there are three winter snow and thousands of yellow sand <a href="http://www.cigarettesusaonline.com/">Marlboro Lights. In many words, I deeply describe the lonely land. I just want to have such a place. I can touch the most dignified history. I can see the time, the end of the bustling, the turbid and desolation of the left hand grassland, the right hand desert. On the one hand, the wind blows the bottom of the grass to see the cattle and sheep, and on the other hand, the desert is dusty and faint. The notes of Dongbula echoed in the clouds, and the hustle and bustle of Tianshan swayed the caress of the clouds. The swaying of Yaze Lake sways in the wind, and the clear water of Wolong Bay reflects the shadow of the mountain flower. The winds and sands that have not stopped for a thousand years have buried the dreams of Loulan, and the walls of the banters are watching the moonlight of the Western Regions in isolation. The hard branches of Populus euphratica pierced into the sky with indomitableness, and the gracefulness of the red willows was accompanied by the west wind hunting. When the wing feathers of the geese group overturned the sunset, the flowing clouds and clouds flowed through the sky, and the long wilderness burned a helpless sigh. The quietness of the darkness followed the night with the silence and the desert Cigarettes For Sale, reminding people of the past. How the prosperous Loulan fell into a bloody poem, the spring breeze is not Yumenguan. The eternal cold wind sings the history of the millennium, and it is a magnificent epic: the Silk Road is a long imprint left by the years. The monotonous camel bell tells the loneliness of the traveler, the wind has calmed the footprints, and the memory is whip. The picture is stretched and stretched to the silence. The drums of the five more blows off the screams of the skinny horse. Who can think of the bare envoys in the hands of Su Wu, who insisted on the envoy of 19 years: the time of the 19 years was white, but the deep eyes were still loaded with unyielding integrity. . There is also Zhaojun��s embarrassment, swaying slowly, like a sobbing, immersed in the ancient nostalgia, the city is far away from the city, the Qianshan road is difficult, the window is no longer the cold and quiet Han Palace autumn moon, but the moon is white and the desert, How much loneliness is stretching; bid farewell to "; silver candle and autumn light cold painting screen" is a kind of luck, but "single green to the dusk" is not a pain? The ancient battlefield of "Hao Hao is not innocent" has experienced how many Jin Ge iron horses, how many swords and swords, and tells the grief of "the blood of the side courts into the sea" and "the ancients have battled several people back." When Qin Shiming was closed in the Han Dynasty, the time that was precipitated was the distant history of the frontier. No matter what I describe it, at least it is still only in my imagination. High-rise buildings have never resisted my love, I know - there is such a tragic fairy tale in the distance. Xu, I am not fascinated by not having it, so I am obsessed with the dream of the mountain. If I ask where I am most eager, I will definitely say: Switzerland, the Alps. That holy place makes me fascinated and dreams. Falling in love with the Alps, when I was a child, a piece of "Hetti" that was as pure as a drop of water made me feel at ease.ãã��Ұ, is the sea of ??Little Heidi and Clara, this is a good, I would like to share. The Alps in the heart, no noisy, no troubles, only the most simple songs written by nature: the Rhine Falls fly beads jade, such as white practice high hanging, spectacular, such as the bead curtain flashes Marlboro Cigarettes, graceful, I can hear it Stilt of Gaochun; the Jungfrau stands arrogantly, and the snow melts into the clouds. I can see the quiet and gentle face of the girl; the Matterhorn is shining in the scorpion, and the ice and jade are spreading along the outline of the mountain. I can see that the white color is sloppy in my eyes; the blue layer of Lake Geneva is rendered, leaning against the looming distant mountains, reflecting the delicate huts, the soft sunshine, so that I can see it as a sapphire The sleek "Alum" is full of snow and flowers in the mountains, and the soft and wide grassland has been green to the horizon. The spruce stands in the dark green clothes, and the sheep on the mountainside are like the sky. Clouds...willing to come to such a place, with the heart of a pilgrim and sincere heart, listen to the rhythm of its poems, appreciate the beauty of its paintings, I believe this mountain, Every inch of glaciers smear romantic, it's a cottage bears every dream is willing to take the train, in the white world forward, narro<br/>Related articles:<br/> Marlboro Cigarettes