www.saintscheapshops.com

hongwei28
Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa will make his season debut on Sunday against the Denver Broncos.Bosa missed the first nine games due to a bone bruise to his left foot. He is expected to see limited snaps http://www.saintscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-alex-okafor-jersey , with Damion Square likely getting the start.Bosa and the Chargers will face a Broncos offensive line that is missing two starters to season-ending injuries.In New Orleans, newly signed receiver Brandon Marshall is a healthy scratch against the Philadelphia Eagles after joining the team on Monday. The Saints also are without two starters, OT Terron Armstead and DE Marcus Davenport.DENVER-LOS ANGELES CHARGERSBroncos: LB Dymonte Thomas , DB Shamarko Thomas, LB Alexander Johnson, LB Brandon Marshall, DL DeMarcus Walker, DL Nico Falah, OL Max GarciaChargers: CB Trevor Williams, RB Detrez Newsome, DE Chris Landrum, C Cole Toner, OT Trent Scott, G Forrest Lamp, DT Justin JonesOAKLAND-ARIZONARaiders: WR Martavis Bryant, LB Emmanuel Lamur, OL Ian Silberman, OT Justin Murray, OL Denver Kirkland, WR Jordy Nelson, DE Fadol Brown.Cardinals: K Phil Dawson, WR Chad Williams, S Rudy Ford, S Budda Baker, OT D.J. Humphries, OL Colby Gossett, DT Robert Nkemdiche.PHILADELPHIA-NEW ORLEANSEagles: QB Nate Sudfield http://www.saintscheapshops.com/cheap-authentic-ted-ginn-jr-jersey , CB Jalen Mills, S Deindre' Hall, RB Darren Sproles, G Chance Warmack, T Jordan Mailata, G Matt PryorSaints: WR Brandon Marshall, LB Manti Teo, G Will Clapp, DL Mitchell Loewen, T Terron Armstead, OL Chaz Green, DE Marcus DavenportHOUSTON-WASHINGTONTexans: CB Aaron Colvin, LB Zach Cunningham, LB Duke Ejiofor, WR Vyncent Smith, CB Deante Burton, DE Carlos Watkins, DE Joel HeathRedskins: WR Jamison Crowder, CB Quinton Dunbar, RB Chris Thompson, RB Samaje Perine, LT Trent Williams (thumb), DL Caleb Brantley, LB Pernell McPheeTAMPA BAY-N.Y. GIANTSBucs: LB Lavonte David, S Justin Evans, RB Ronald Jones, CB M.J. Stewart Cheap Alex Anzalone Jersey , DE Vinny Curry, OL Alex Cappa, QB Ryan GriffinGiants: QB Kyle Lauletta, DB Tony Lippett, S Kamrin Moore, DT RJ McIntosh, C Evan Brown, WR Jawill Davis, DT John JenkinsCINCINNATI-BALTIMOREBengals: WR A.J. Green, CB KeiVarae Russell, LB Preston Brown, LB Nick Vigil, OT Cedric Ogbuehi, WR Josh Malone, DT Adolphus WashingtonRavens: QB Joe Flacco, OT James Hurst, LB Tim Williams, WR Jordan Lasley, TE Maxx Williams, OL Hroniss Grasu, DL Zach Siele_DALLAS-ATLANTACowboys: LB Sean Lee, QB Mike White, WR Tavon Austin, DT Daniel Ross, DE David Irving, DE Taco Charlton, DT Antwaun Woods.Falcons: K Giorgio Tavecchio http://www.thesaintsfootballauthentic.com/tyeler-davison-jersey-authentic , FB Ricky Ortiz, CB Blidi Wreh-Wilson, LB Deion Jones, S Keith Tandy, DE Steven Means, T Matt Gono.TENNESSEE-INDIANAPOLISTitans: WR Taywan Taylor, LB Will Compton, RB David Fluellen, CB Kenneth Durden, G Aaron Stinnie, T Tyler Marz, DL Matt DickersonColts: OL Denzelle Good, CB Nate Hairston, TE Ryan Hewitt, S Malik Hooker, CB D.J. Killiings, DL Hassan Ridgeway, TE Erik SwoopeCAROLINA-DETROITPanthers: WR Torrey Smith, RB Kenjon Barner, RB Travaris Cadet, LB Andre Smith, OG Brendan Mahon, OG Amini Silatolu, DE Efe ObadaLions: WR Marvin Jones, TE Michael Roberts, DT A'Shawn Robinson, WR Brandon Powell http://www.thesaintsfootballauthentic.com/terron-armstead-jersey-authentic , LB Kelvin Sheppard, DE Eric Lee, OL Andrew DonnalPITTSBURGH-JACKSONVILLESteelers: QB Mason Rudolph, WR Justin Hunter, S Marcus Allen, CB Brian Allen, OT Zach Banner, OT Marcus Gilberg, DE Stephon TruittJaguars: QB Landry Jones, WR Rashad Greene Sr., RB Dave Williams, CB Quenton Meeks, LB Martrell Spaight, DT Eli Ankou, OL Josh Walker The Saints offense fared well in the first four weeks of the season and they’ll be getting a piece back in the lineup as they try to keep it going in the second quarter of the season.Running back Mark Ingram is back after serving a four-game suspension to open the season and that restores the backfield tandem that the Saints rode to great success last season. Alvin Kamara remained productive with Ingram out of action, but head coach Sean Payton said that Ingram’s return will help keep “wear and tear” from catching up on him later in the season.After four weeks off, Ingram doesn’t have any wear and tear and said Thursday that he’s raring to go.“I’m going to be excited, for sure,” Ingram said, via the team’s website. “I’ve had a lot of stuff pent up and built up and I’m ready to go. I’m hungry and I’m ready to play ball and help our team. We’ve been playing well so I’m just trying to make us stronger, to make us more explosive. That’s what I’m trying to do.”Kamara saw nearly 23 touches a game over the first four weeks, which is a big jump from his workload as a rookie. That number will come down, but his success in the expanded role makes it seem likely that Ingram will also see a drop from the 18 touches he averaged last season. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys